- Inside heated swimming pool
- Ski room
- Free wifi
- Steam room
- Ski shop
- Lounge bar and panoramic terrace
- Baggage room
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Animal allowed with a supplement
- Baby cot and highchair available
- Kids area
- Pool table
- Domaines :
- Quartier :
- La Plagne Soleil
- Animaux admis avec supplément :
- 10€ Per day
- 35€ Per week
- Only 1 animal per room permitted
- Parking :
- Covered parking
- 9€ Per day
- 63€ Per week
- Magasin de sport :
- "Intersport" ski shop in the building
- Accès pistes :
- Our establishment is at the foot of the Dou du Praz slope which goes down to the Bergerie chairlift.
- Distance de l'École de Ski :
- 200 Meters to the Ski School on the snow front
- 5 Minutes on foot
- Distance de l'Office de Tourisme :
- 15 Minutes on foot
- Distance de la Garderie/Crèche :
- 1 Kilometers to the Creche (La Plagne Centre)
- 15 Minutes on foot
- Distance des services médicaux :
- 2 Kilometers to the pharmacy (La Plagne Centre)
- Restaurant(s) :
- Restaurant on site
Our 3-star hotel in La Plagne Soleil (2050 m altitude), ski in ski out in the heart of the PARADISKI ski area.
Welcome to the Tarentaise, a region well known for its ski domain (425 km of slopes) suitable for all levels.
This hotel is ideally located at the foot of the slopes with views of the valley offering a unique sunrise.
Discover this village resort by clicking here
Explore our 50 varied rooms ...
Find yourself with family and friends in our restaurant and relaxation areas while enjoying an unforgettable moment.
Our restaurant areas ...
The Vancouver a cuisine dedicated to discovering local products but not only ...
The team is committed to offering you a balance between discovering local dishes and a varied cuisine.
In the morning, start the day with a full buffet breakfast, a choice of sweet and savory dishes to recharge your batteries before starting the day.
In the afternoon bar snacks are available, enjoy the warm atmosphere while waiting for dinner.
At dinner, discover a refined bistronomic cuisine, local produce (dishes and wines of the region among all our references) or taste the typical dishes of our valley (raclette, fondue ...) in a relaxed area by the fire.
Moments of culinary pleasures and conviviality await you ....
Our relaxation areas ...
After enjoying the beautiful landscapes and activities throughout your stay, take the time to relax in one of our relaxation areas.
The library and billiards table, close to the bar, allows you to combine relaxation and snacking.
The heated indoor swimming pool, with views of the slopes, surrounded by its jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, an area dedicated to relaxation ...
Discover our website and partners who work with us to provide the best services, experiences and offers.